Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Antique Store Finds


I hate shopping. There, I said it. I hate it. I hate shopping for clothes that never fit me because of my unevenly proportioned body. I hate shopping at superstores where everything is the same and you can't get anything unique or individual. BUT, I LOVE antique shopping! I can spend hours browsing at an antique store. I don't pay attention to collector value or anything like that. I just buy what draws my eye.

Luckily, the town that I live in has no shortage of antique malls. I space my visits out so that each time I go the merchandise has changed and it's like a whole new experience. That's what I love about it. You can go to the same store over and over and it'll be completely different each time. Pictured are some of the lovelies that I found. I adore the little ducky cups. I'm enjoying drinking my coffee out of them at this very moment. :)

My other finds were these lovely cottage sheets and a floral print linen tablecloth. There's nothing like old sheets. No matter what I do, I can't get new sheets to feel like the old ones. No matter how many times I wash them, they just aren't the same.

No comments: